- First, get your teacher's approval for this new and special kind of fitting! Ask them if there's anything they want your fitter to know.
- Next, head on over to our website and book your fitting. All of our fitters are amazing, but our Telepointe™️ services are only available with our Senior & Master fitters.
- After you book your appointment, you will receive a Telepointe ™️ pre-appointment form to help us prepare for your consultation appointment.
- The first part of the Telepointe ™️ appointment will be your consultation. Your fitter will look at your feet, get to know a little about you, your training, talk to you about your experience en pointe and your current, as well as past, shoes. This portion is approximately 25 minutes.
- After the initial consultation, we will send you approximately 3 styles of shoes, not exceeding 5 pairs. We will ship your shoes and any necessary accessories.
- Once your shoes are delivered, we will set up a follow up appointment. There is no additional fee for this. Your follow-up appointment lasts approximately 30-45 minutes. We will go through the shoes and accessories, finally choosing the best pair together. We take payment for everything you're keeping right then and there!
- You will then pack up the other shoes, stick on the return label we send and live your best life!
What's included in the $59.95 fee?
The $59.95 fee includes time with your fitter, their knowledge/expertise, shipping to you & back to us. We include approximately 1-3 styles of shoes, never exceeding 5 individual pairs. Additional shoes will incur an additional fitting fee.
What if we don't find "the shoe?"
In the rare case we do not find the right shoe because your Fitter will work with you to find the best resolution possible. At the end of the day, our goal is to keep you safe and help you to be successful!