Medora Pointe Shoe (Pink, Soft Shank)
Available online and in-store at Allegro Evanston.
Featuring a pre-arched shank and long wings, the Medora by Virtisse is a supple yet supportive pointe shoe designed for dancers with low to medium arches and moderately tapered toes. A lightweight pointe shoe, the Medora offers dancers a flexible, quiet dancing experience with exclusive noise absorption technology in the platform & pleats.
- Shank: Soft (also available to special order in Medium (3/4) and Hard shanks)
- Box Shape: somewhat tapered
- Wings: high
- Vamp: U-shaped, medium length
- Platform: moderately wide
- Drawstring: cotton, ties on the side to enhance arch shape
- Outersole: machine stitched, non-slip; made with recycled leather.
Sizing: approximately 2 sizes down from women's street shoe size.
Hand-made in Russia.
Note: ribbon & elastic sold separately. To determine which style of pointe shoe is best for you, please schedule a fitting at one of our store locations.