Nova Flex Pointe Shoe (Hard Flex Shank)
The Nova Flex, similar to the Nova, is made on the 2007 last with a moderately tapered box and is ideal for dancers with medium arches and medium/long toes. What makes the Nova Flex unique is a flex shank that allows for an easier roll-through without sacrificing support. Plus, "silent knot" construction under the toes offers dancers a whisper-quiet experience.
- Shank: Hard Flex (also made in Soft Flex, Medium Flex, and Super Hard Flex)
- Box Shape: moderately tapered
- Wings: high
- Vamp: U-cut, medium/high length
- Crown: medium/high
- Platform: medium/wide
- Outersole: machine-stitched, leather.
- Heel: lower cut than 3007 pointe shoe.
- Hand-made in Russia.