Nova Flex Pointe Shoe (Hard Flex Shank)
The Nova Flex, similar to the Nova, is made on the 2007 last with a moderately tapered box and is ideal for dancers with medium arches and medium/long toes. What makes the Nova Flex unique is a flex shank that allows for an easier roll-through without sacrificing support. Plus, "silent knot" construction under the toes offers dancers a whisper-quiet experience.
Hand-made in Russia.
- Shank: Hard Flex (also made in Soft Flex, Medium Flex, and Super Hard Flex)
- Box Shape: moderately tapered
- Wings: high
- Vamp: U-cut, medium/high length
- Crown: medium/high
- Platform: medium/wide
- Outersole: machine-stitched, leather.
- Heel: lower cut than 3007 pointe shoe.
Sizing: approximately 2 sizes down from women's street shoe size.
Available online or in-store at Allegro Barrington.
Note: ribbon & elastic sold separately. To determine which style of pointe shoe is right for you, please schedule a fitting at one of our store locations.
Back-Order Timeline: please allow 3-5 weeks for manufacture & order processing.